2015 DIY Halloween Costume Ideas for College Students!

/
1 Comments


Good day my fellow broke college students, guess what spectacular day is approaching us?!?!
If you guessed Halloween, you are correct!!

I can easily say Halloween is my absolutely favorite holiday and always has been. Ever since I was a little girl I loved putting on whatever costume my Mother ended up making me that year and I would strut my way down the street to pick up that good good. That good good being free candy of course.

Now, years later here I am making my own costumes and still strutting my stuff but this time into college Halloween parties where the expectations are a little bit higher if I do say so myself.
Sexy or cute? Couple costume or BFF costume? Single and ready to mingle or don't talk to me I just want to enjoy my drink costume? Whatever your case may be, worry no more! I have come up with a list of costumes that will get all those creative juices flowing and hopefully inspire you to head on over to your local craft store and turn something in your closet into something fabulous.

Couple Costumes:

1. Firefighter & Dalmatian
Because girls don't always have to be the ones showing some skin. 

2. Hunter and his deer
Because there's always that guy friend that doesn't want to got all out.

3. Woody and Buzz
And then there's the guy friend who will dress up as anything you want him to if he gets to see you walk around in a bra and tutu.
4. 50 Shades of Grey
Not really a DIY, but it's most likely in your closet. The clothes. Not the handcuffs. I hope. 
Keep it classy. 

5. Chuckie and his Bride
For those who like Halloween because of the scary costumes.

6. The Purge Couple

And for those who like a mix of both classy and scary.

7. Hugh Hefner and his bunny
And last but not least, for that couple that just wants to look sexy AF. 

BFF Costumes: Costumes you could do alone but it would feel like your missing your other half.

1. Serena to my Blair
Starting it off nice and basic. 
2. The Tiffany Dolls
Just kidding now we're starting it off nice and basic. 

3. Strawberry to my Pineapple
Oh wait I lied again. 
4. Sponge Bob and Patrick
Here we go. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? 

5. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
Sponge Bob Square Pants!! And these guys too.
6. Angel and Devil
Careful who you listen to.

For all my innocent ladies and gents out there who just want to have a good time without worrying about breaking an ankle or loosing some clothes. 

1. Emperor Kuzco
Now why had I never thought of this?! Talk about a comfortable costume. 

2. Russell & Mr. Fredrickson

Most adults are still kids at heart.
3.Wonder Woman

Because there's only one day a year you can pretend to have super powers and it be okay.

4. Derek Zoolander
The Blue Steel

5. Minnie Mouse
College just means bigger tutus right Mom?

6. Princess Tutus
Yes, honey. Shorter tutus and princess crowns. 

Well my fellow broke college students, I hope these costumes inspired you in one way or another and help you figure out what you want to be for Halloween this year.
Remember to stay classy, be safe, and wear tutus!

the tutu part is for girls
....or guys, you do you!
No judgement here.















You may also like

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.