howdy

/
0 Comments
today marks a new day in the life of Yajaira. oh which by the way happens to be me. hi people of earth! today is May 20 2014, which will at some point in the future become a very special day for me, that is if i don't give up on this whole thing before i even get to upload it or publish it.
as you can already see, i am not the most talented at this whole blogging thing. i decided to try it out because i spend quite sometime in front of a computer. (9-5:30) Monday through Friday. This is however only temporary, for you see, this is an office job that I currently have for the summer...sadly but on the bright side i am getting paid pretty well, so YAY!
oh man, i am all over the place aren't i? well let me start off with, hello!
hi i'm Yajaira. i am an 18 year old living in fort worth, tx! i have a mad passion for the Lord. everything i do is to worship Him and no one else. i'm a sinner and have made many many mistakes but because of His grace i am able to say i am saved and free from all the regret and pity i felt for myself before. i went to A&M this past year and did not like it one bit so now i'm staying home and going to the community college around the corner in the fall and transferring somewhere else at some point, this is something i never saw coming but i know i don't have to worry because it's all on God's hands and time.
Proverbs 3:5-6 keeps me sane when i start to think becoming a stripper or pot dealer has a better result than going to college does.
so check it out --> Trust in the Lord with all your heart 
                    and lean not on your own understanding;
6                        in all your ways submit to him,
                    and he will make your paths straight.
back to my story/intro/idk, this blog is about me struggling through life trying to find what it is that the Lord has called out for me to do all while being absolutely fabulous on a daily basis. Yes, it's actually possible to love the Lord and have time to look super fab all at the same time!
i apologize for the long intro, but this is actually getting super exciting! I can't wait to get started so hold on tight because it's going to be a bumpy ride.
now let me tell you a little about my favorite styles!





ALL OF THEM.

yes, all of them.
so... stay connected and we'll have fun adventuring through all the different styles we can think of!

signing off, peace and love, Yajaira

oh yeah, my name is really hard to pronounce but most people just say (ya-hi-da) and well that works too. or if you really want an easier option you can call me Yaya!
feel free to leave a comment below on any styles or ideas you would like me to post about!

XOXO, peace out my lovelies



You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.