Just The Beginning

/
0 Comments


So I'm currently sitting on my bed watching House of DVF and I'm feeling a LOT inspired. I am currently 20  years old, in college, trying to get an education in fashion but the only problem... I live in Texas. Now I don't mean to complain but lets be honest, fashion in Texas can be...well, let's just say interesting. It's no California or New York but I believe that there's a reason God placed me here. Maybe it's so I would learn to love jeans or maybe to fall deep in love with all types of styles considering I don't have just one. I love all of them. Something about clothes just makes me smile. I always felt like I judged people so much but it wasn't until a while ago that I realized I wasn't even paying attention to the people, I was actually just looking at their clothes. I guess I could say I've always been a stylist, it just happened to be in my head.

Now here I am, 20 years and I've managed to procrastinate on everything. That time is over. I'm ready to take on the fashion world. So please, take a seat, and join me in my adventure into the fashion industry.

love Yaya


You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.