So what's next?

/
0 Comments
So what's next?

To be completely honest, I have no clue but I do know this. Hard work and dedication always gets you somewhere and that somewhere might just be on fashion week a couple years from now. A girl can dream, am I right?

So let's begin. Today I just want to point out that I spend A LOT of time on social media. Some may say it's a waste of time, some may say it's unhealthy, some may even judge me hardcore and say I have no life. But let me just say something. There is nothing wrong with spending too much time on social media...if you are doing social media right.

How do you do social media right?

Let me explain. I currently probably have every social media app on the market. Why? Well, besides the fact that I get to keep up with friends and see who's getting married and popping out babies, I also get to see what is making headlines and learn ridiculous amounts of names that exist in the fashion industry world. Many times I have asked people "oh did you see that blank was wearing blank at blank's party?" and the usual response is "who's blank?" Like, HELLO people, wake up. Social media wasn't created just to stalk old boyfriends. Social media was created so that we could connect around the world. This is why I think I'm going to upload a daily blog on someone in the fashion industry. Both to help you and me learn more about this giant fashion world that I hope to be recognized in someday. For now, let me give you some must have Snapchat usernames that will keep you updated in the fashion world.

@glamourmag
@alluremag
@rackeddotcom
@fashionista_com
@gq_magazine
@elleusa
@instyle

Tip of the day: Use social media to your advantage, learn those big fashion industry names, look up models, see who's wearing who, and don't forget to check back with your lonely fashion blogger from Texas.

love always, Yaya





You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.